Transportation Committee Meeting August 11th 7pm
- Committee objectives, function, and processes along with community members and engagement
- Minimizing the burdens on local businesses of current and planned Washington Gas, WMATA, and DDOT work along Connecticut Avenue and the service lane
- Designation of specific loading/unloading and PUDO areas to prevent double-parking on Connecticut and to relieve the blocking of Ordway Street
- Next steps for Connecticut Avenue Reversible Lane Study and rush-hour parking along Connecticut Avenue
- Developing a comprehensive transportation plan for Cleveland Park
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Aug 11, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.