The September public meeting for the Planning, Zoning, Housing & Economic Development (PZHED) Committee for ANC3C will be held on Monday, September 11th, beginning at 6:30pm online. All are welcome to hear the issues presented below. No decisions are made at this meeting. Please visit anc3c.org for updates prior to the meeting. The community is welcome to send agenda items to the co-chairs at email@example.com (Janell Pagats) and 3C06@anc.dc.gov (Tammy Gordon). Please click here to learn about our committees.
Draft Agenda –
- Presentation & Discussion of Connecticut Avenue Development Guidelines (20 mins)
- The Connecticut Avenue Development Guidelines document has been submitted for consideration by the Historic Preservation Review Boards (HPRB) at their September session. A record of comments received during the public comment period was included with the submission. Thank you to the Cleveland Park, Woodley Park, and the broader community for engaging in this 14-month process. the resulting guidelines ensure that future growth and development contribute to greater equity across Rock Creek West while preserving these neighborhoods’ historic assets.
- Details regarding the HPRB meeting agenda and public participation can be found here: https://planning.dc.gov/page/historic-preservation-review-board
- The submission and all project information is available here – https://publicinput.com/rcw-connecticut
- ANC3C will be taking input and comments with a goal of passing a letter regarding the submission at our September 18th meeting.
- Discussion of the Cleveland Park Promenade Grand Opening & Project Team Thank You Celebration planning sub-committee formation (10 mins)
- Discussion of DDOT NOI – Conversion of 2-hour Metered Parking Zone to 30-minute Metered Parking Zine along the 3300-3400 block of Connecticut Avenue, NW (20 mins)
Please send comments, questions, concerns on these matters to firstname.lastname@example.org (ALL Commissioners).
The following Zoom link for ANC3C’s PZHED Committee Meeting is a registration link only. You will be asked to provide your email address in order to receive the Zoom login link, which will be emailed to you immediately upon registration. The email will include a link to join the meeting as well as a passcode which will be necessary if you choose to join the meeting via phone rather than computer. ANC3C will not retain or disclose your email address.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.