ANC3C Public Meeting – September 17, 2018
Date/Time: September 17, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Cleveland Park Library, 3310 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20008
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can asked to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP, WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC; QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
VII. Commission Business
- Consideration of a Board of Zoning Adjustment application for National Cathedral School at 3612 Woodley Road NW (BZA #18233-A) for a Special Exception to increase enrollment by 15 students and to increase FTE staff by 10
- Consideration of a Board of Zoning Adjustment application for 2619-2623 Wisconsin Avenue NW (BZA #19751) for a Special Exception to build and operate a Continuing Care Retirement Community with 38 residential units and 9 on-site parking spaces on an R-1-B lot. A second Special Exception is requested to reduce the parking requirement from 18 spaces to 9 spaces
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application (#HPA-18-534) for a three-story rear addition at 3300 Newark Street NW
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application (#HPA-18-606) for a two-story rear addition including porte cochere and enlargement of front facade windows for 3118 Quebec Place NW
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application (#HPA-18-611) for one- and two-story additions to side and rear facades for 2929 Macomb Street NW
- Consideration of a Resolution regarding DDOT draft guidelines on Small Cell Technology
VIII. Other Business
- Website Update
- Secretary’s Report: Approval of Minutes from the July 16 and August 15 meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Administrative Issues: - SMD Reports - Other – Next Meeting Monday, September 17 at MPD.
- The next meeting of ANC3C is scheduled for Monday, October 15, 2018 at 7:30pm at the Cleveland Park Library, 3310 Connecticut Avenue NW. Please check anc3c.org for any updates.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!