ANC3C Public Meeting – October 21, 2019
Date/Time: October 21, 2019 7:00 pm
Location: Cleveland Park Library, 3310 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20008
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can asked to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- ABRA Class C Tavern License Renewal for Atomic Billiards at 3427 Connecticut Avenue NW
- ABRA Class C Tavern License Renewal for Kennedy Warren Club at 3133 Connecticut Ave NW
- ABRA Class C Tavern License Renewal for Nanny O'Brien's Irish Pub at 3319 Connecticut Avenue NW
- ABRA Class C Restaurant License for Mayahuel Cocina Mexicana at 2609 24th Street NW
VII. Commission Business
- Consideration of Board of Zoning Application #20140 for a special exception from rear yard requirement to build two-story rear addition in R-1-B zone at 3020 Cortland Place NW
- Consideration of Historic Preservation Review Board application HPA 19-601 for concept approval to build one-story additions on east and west sides of house, rebuild existing rear addition, and construct a garage at 3141 Highland Place NW
- Consideration of Historic Preservation Review Board application HPA 19-604 for concept approval to extend rear addition, build new deck, stairs, and retaining wall at rear at 3029 Ordway Street NW
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- SMD Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!