ANC3C Public Meeting – October 18, 2021
Date/Time: October 18, 2021 7:30 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting, Online, Washington, DC 20008
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can asked to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Historic Preservation Review Board application for 2952 Macomb Street NW for removal of a 1960-era rear addition and replacement with 2-story rear addition and some front facade proposed changes
VII. Commission Business
- Presentation from Pepco, Washington Gas and DDOT regarding ongoing construction projects
- Consideration of a Resolution Regarding Request for a Stipulated License for Uptown Theater at 3426 Connecticut Ave NW
- Consideration of a Resolution establishing the Community Engagement & Grants Committee
- Consideration of proposed amendments to ANC 3C's bylaws to ensure they comply with District law
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Single Member District Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!