ANC3C Public Meeting – October 17, 2022
Date/Time: October 17, 2022 7:30 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting, Online, Washington, DC 20008
When: Oct 17, 2022 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can ask to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at email@example.com.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Historic Preservation Review Board application for 3722 35th Street for concept approval of 2 1/2 story rear addition
VII. Commission Business
- DGS, DPR, and DDOT-Urban Forestry Community Discussion Regarding Hearst Park and Pool
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board Application for Medium Rare for a Pergola
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application for concept approval for 3421 Wisconsin Avenue for side and rear addition
- Consideration of a Resolution on Policy Proposals to Help Small Businesses Thrive
- Presentation of Proposed Bylaws Changes to comport with DC Law
- Consideration of a direct expenditure to repair a defaced historic call box
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Single Member District Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!