ANC3C Public Meeting – November 18, 2019
Date/Time: November 18, 2019 7:00 pm
Location: Cleveland Park Library, 3310 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20008
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can asked to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at email@example.com.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- ABRA Class C license renewal for Trattoria al Volo at 3415 Connecticut Avenue NW
- ABRA Class C license renewal with substantial change to add Sports Wagering to operations (will use mobile app; no betting kiosks on premises) for Fat Pete's BBQ at 3407 Connecticut Avenue NW
- ABRA Class C license renewal with substantial change to add Sports Wagering to operations (will use mobile app; no betting kiosks on premises) for Cleveland Park Bar & Grill at 3421 Connecticut Avenue NW
VII. Commission Business
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application for concept approval of renovation and addition at rear of dwelling to include new two-story addition at 3303 Highland Place NW
- Consideration of a request that the DC Council condition approval of an old highway plan amendment regarding 39th Street NW on a resident-only gate being built
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- SMD Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!