ANC3C Public Meeting – November 15, 2021
Date/Time: November 15, 2021 7:30 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting, Online, Washington, DC 20008
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can asked to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at email@example.com.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Board of Zoning Application for Special Exception at 3827 Massachusetts Avenue NW to exceed the maximum allowable square footage for an accessory building by adding a one-story greenhouse to the existing garage
- Historic Preservation Review Board application for 3510 Macomb Street NW to replace existing 2-story rear addition with larger 2 1/2-story addition that will include the existing deck footprint
VII. Commission Business
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application for 3411 Newark Street NW to redesign enclosed 1-story side porch, construct 2-story rear addition, and redesign front door portico and orientation of front steps
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application for District Kitchen at 2606 Connecticut Avenue NW for clear vinyl side panels attached to existing sidewalk cafe awning
- Consideration of the ANC3C FY2022 Budget
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Single Member District Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!