ANC3C Public Meeting – November 14, 2022
Date/Time: November 14, 2022 7:30 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting, Online, Washington, DC 20008
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Nov 14, 2022 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can ask to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Resolution Urging Office of Inspector General to Investigate Mishandling of Hearst Park and Pool Project
- Class C Restaurant Liquor License for Flavio 2.0 at 3228 Wisconsin Avenue NW
- Resolution in support of procuring the former Intelsat campus/Whittle School for use by DCPS
VII. Commission Business
- Consideration of FMBZA 20838 special exception application to locate the Kosovo chancery in an R-1-B zone
- Consideration of a Resolution in support of the Green New Deal for Housing
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application for concept review of garage alteration including raising the height of the roof at 3617 Newark Street (HPA-23-033)
- Consideration of a Board of Zoning Adjustment for a special exception application for waiver of lot occupancy, court, and side yard zoning requirements in RA-2 zone at 3421 Wisconsin Avenue
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Single Member District Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!