ANC3C Public Meeting – May 20, 2019
Date/Time: May 20, 2019 7:00 pm
Location: Cleveland Park Library, 3310 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20008
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can asked to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- 3117 35th Street, NW Historic Preservation Review Board application for 2-story rear addition
- Letter to DGS and DOEE requesting investigation of potential negative health affects from playground surface material at ANC 3C public playgrounds
- ABRA license renewal for Tono Sushi, 2605 Connecticut Avenue, NW (SMD 3C01); Fat Pete's BBQ, 3407 Connecticut Avenue, includes entertainment endorsement (3C04); Dolan Uyghur Restaurant, 3518 Connecticut Avenue (3C05); Mayahuel, 2605-2609 24th Street, includes entertainment endorsement and sidewalk cafe (3C02)
- Resolution Regarding Hearst Park and Pool Improvement Project
- Resolution recognizing Carin Ruff's service to the Cleveland Park community via CPHS
- Authorization for Commissioners MacWood and Boucher to be included as managers of the Suntrust savings account
VII. Commission Business
- Presentation on the FY 20 budget by the Mayor Bowser's Office
- Consideration of Historic Preservation Review Board application for 2 1/2-story side and rear addition for 3401 Lowell Street, NW
- Consideration of a Board of Zoning Adjustment application for theoretical lot creation, variance from rear yard requirement and side yard requirement at 3219 Wisconsin Ave, NW
- Consideration of Historic Preservation Review Board application to demolish contributing building and replace with new construction to modernize John Eaton Elementary School
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- SMD Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!