ANC3C Public Meeting – May 18, 2020
Date/Time: May 18, 2020 6:00 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting, Online, Washington, DC 20008
Topic: ANC 3C May 18, 2020 Meeting
Time: May 18, 2020 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 717 7231 8252
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can asked to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Historic Preservation Review Board Application (HPA 20-232) regarding 3610 Quebec Street NW for side addition
- ABRA-115103 Class C Restaurant License for Mayahuel Cocina Mexicana at 2609 24th Street NW for substantial change of an expansion of premises to occupy 2605-2609 24th Street while retaining existing occupancy load of 120 patrons
- Board of Zoning Application regarding 3529 Connecticut Avenue NW for Chase Bank requesting a waiver of the maximum 20% of commercial area frontage limitation on financial institutions in Cleveland Park
VII. Commission Business
- Presentation from DDOT on Cleveland Park Drainage and Streetscape Project and the Connecticut Avenue Reversible Lane Study
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board Application (HPA 20-234) regarding 3512 Lowell Street NW for new guesthouse and replacement garage
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- SMD Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!