ANC3C Public Meeting – May 17, 2021
Date/Time: May 17, 2021 7:30 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting, Online, Washington, DC 20008
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can asked to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Special Guest Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton (opening statement + Q & A)
VII. Consent Calendar
- Historic Preservation Review Board application for 3562 Macomb Street NW for a 2-story rear addition built over the existing garage footprint, addition of small rear deck and stairs, window changes on north side at basement and 3rd floor levels
VIII. Commission Business
- Consideration of a Resolution regarding a Historic Preservation Review Board application for 3704 35th Street NW for a 1-story side box bay and a 1-story rear bay with roofed landing and stairs
- Consideration of a Resolution regarding a Historic Preservation Review Board application for 2735 Connecticut Avenue NW for a 2-story set-backed rear addition to townhouse converted to apartment use
- Consideration of a Resolution regarding a Historic Preservation Review Board application for 3430 34th Street NW for a 1- story side bay addition with expanded deck behind and rebuilt garage
- Presentation on DDOT update
IX. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Single Member District Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!