ANC3C Public Meeting – May 16, 2022
Date/Time: May 16, 2022 7:30 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting, Online, Washington, DC 20008
The following Zoom link for ANC 3C’s May Meeting is a registration link only. You will be asked to provide your email address in order to receive the Zoom login link, which will be emailed to you immediately upon registration. The email will include a link to join the meeting as well as a passcode which will be necessary if you choose to join the meeting via phone rather than computer. ANC 3C will not retain or disclose your email address.
When: May 16, 2022 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can ask to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- ABRA-097610 for a Class C License for Barcelona Cathedral LLC at 3310 Wisconsin Ave NW
- ABRA-095376 for a Class D License for Giant #2379 at 3336 Wisconsin Ave NW
- Historic Preservation Review Board application (HPA 22-275) for 3019 Rodman Street NW for a two-story rear addition
- Resolution Supporting Passage of Safer Intersections Amendment Act of 2022 and B24-0674 - Upgrading Tactical Safety Projects Amendment Act of 2022
VII. Commission Business
- Presentation by DDOT and Consultant Parsons on updates on the Cleveland Park Watershed and Drainage Improvement Project
- Presentation by DC Water regarding Woodley Park Project
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application (HPA 22-273) for 3522 Quebec Street NW for a two-story rear addition
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application regarding Uptown Theatre Landmark Application
- Consideration of a Resolution regarding DC's role as a Safe Haven for Reproductive Health Services
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Single Member District Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!