ANC3C Public Meeting – March 21, 2022
Date/Time: March 21, 2022 7:30 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting, Online, Washington, DC 20008
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can ask to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Resolution regarding Immediate Safety Improvements on Connecticut Avenue
VII. Commission Business
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application for 3519 Lowell Street for a proposed two-story garage
- Consideration of a Board of Zoning application (Case 20712) for the Glover Park Hotel at 2505 Wisconsin Avenue NW for the relocation of an outside summer garden to space on the roof and expand the existing mechanical penthouse
- Consideration of a Resolution requesting DDOT and DOEE to maintain the rain gardens at 27th and Macomb
- Consideration of a Proposal to establish an ANC Zoom account for general and committee meetings
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Single Member District Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!