ANC3C Public Meeting – March 20, 2023
Date/Time: March 20, 2023 7:00 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting, Online, Washington, DC 20008
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The ANC meets every month (with the exception of August). An agenda and draft materials for the upcoming meeting is available here.
NEW! SIGN UP TO RECEIVE NOTICE & UPDATES FROM 3C – https://forms.gle/h73JCpq5Vybs5agZ9
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to participate in an ANC meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can ask to be recognized by the Chair to speak during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, draft resolutions or letters, or have interest in formally joining a standing committee, email the Commissioners at email@example.com.
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can ask to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
- Single Member District Reports
- Committee Reports: Safe, Sustainable Transportation; Transparency & Public Process; Community Engagement & Grants; Planning, Zoning, Housing, and Economic Development; Residential Historic Preservation; Environmental Justice
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Resolution Regarding Supporting Tenants’ Rights and Rent Stabilization
- Resolution Regarding HPRB Application for 3401 Newark St. NW
- Resolution Regarding Transportation To School For Students With Special Needs
VII. Commission Business
- Consideration of Resolution Regarding Naming the Connecticut Avenue (aka Klingle Valley) Bridge in Memory of Judy Heumann
- Consideration of Resolution Regarding Limits on Restaurants and Bars in Cleveland Park’s Business District
- Consideration of Resolution Regarding Limits on Restaurants and Bars in Woodley Park’s Business District
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!