ANC3C Public Meeting – June 22, 2022
Date/Time: June 22, 2022 7:30 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting, Online, Washington, DC 20008
The following Zoom link for ANC 3C’s June Meeting is a registration link only. You will be asked to provide your email address in order to receive the Zoom login link, which will be emailed to you immediately upon registration. The email will include a link to join the meeting as well as a passcode which will be necessary if you choose to join the meeting via phone rather than computer. ANC 3C will not retain or disclose your email address.
When: Jun 22, 2022 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can ask to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Board of Zoning Application # 20747 for 3212 Garfield Street for special exception to waive rear yard and lot occupancy requirement
- Board of Zoning Application # 20762 for 2804 34th Place for a special exception to waive the rear yard requirement
- DDOT Public Space Application #395200 for 3839 Macomb Street NW for a new curb cut, driveway and lead walk
- Resolution Requesting Traffic Safety Investigation and Installation of HAWK Signal and/or Other Pedestrian Measures on Reno Rd. NW intersection with Rodman St. NW
- Resolution Regarding the Installation of Protective Bridge Barriers on William Howard Taft Bridge and Connecticut Avenue Bridge (aka Klingle Valley Bridge)
VII. Commission Business
- Presentation by DDOT to provide an update on the Connecticut Avenue NW Multimodal and Safety Project Study
- Presentation by the National Zoo, MPD, DDOT, DPW Traffic Enforcement and DOEE regarding synchronization of traffic lights (timing) at the National Zoo parking entrance & Kennedy-Warren garage entrance and idling of buses and parking issues along Connecticut Avenue
- Presentation by Rooted Therapeutics (expected ABRA application for medical marijuana dispensary)
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Single Member District Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!