ANC3C Public Meeting – June 21, 2021
Date/Time: June 21, 2021 7:30 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting, Online, Washington, DC 20008
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can asked to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at email@example.com.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Support for Historic Preservation Review Board application for 3617 Newark Street NW (HPA 21-374) for a front roof alteration and construction of turret
VII. Commission Business
- Consideration of a Resolution Requesting Installation of Speed Humps on the 3000 to 3200 Blocks of Rodman Street NW
- Presentation on Affordable Housing at Wardman Park
- Presentation by Defund MPD Coalition on the DC Police Commission Reform report
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Single Member District Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!