ANC3C Public Meeting – July 20, 2020
Date/Time: July 20, 2020 6:30 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting, Online, Washington, DC 20008
Topic: ANC 3C July 20, 2020 Monthly Public Meeting
Time: Jul 20, 2020 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 890 9180 9630
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,89091809630# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,89091809630# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 890 9180 9630
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can asked to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Historic Preservation Review Board application, HPA 20-396, for concept approval of 3rd floor addition and penthouse at 2631-2641 Connecticut Avenue NW
VII. Commission Business
- Presentation by Charlotte Duckworth on the DDOT Reversible Lane Safety and Operations study
- Consideration of DDOT proposal to designate Rodman Street and Idaho Avenue as Slow Streets
- Consideration of Board of Zoning Application #20266 to waive parking requirement associated with increased square footage and uses at 3400 Connecticut Avenue NW (Macklin property)
- Consideration of Historic Preservation Review Board application for concept approval of new construction at 3512 Lowell Street NW and garage restoration plan
- Consideration of a modification of consequence to Board of Zoning Application Order #17996-B for Beauvoir School, 3500 Woodley Road NW to permit the installation of 3 temporary trailers ("learning cottages") for 10 students/1 teacher and one trailer for health care use on site, and to decrease the parking requirement condition by 22 spaces for the 2020-2021 school year
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- SMD Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!