ANC3C Public Meeting – July 18, 2022
Date/Time: July 18, 2022 7:30 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting, Online, Washington, DC 20008
The following Zoom link for ANC 3C’s July Meeting is a registration link only. You will be asked to provide your email address in order to receive the Zoom login link, which will be emailed to you immediately upon registration. The email will include a link to join the meeting as well as a passcode which will be necessary if you choose to join the meeting via phone rather than computer. ANC 3C will not retain or disclose your email address.
When: Jul 18, 2022 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can ask to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Historic Preview Review Board application for the Cathedral for an addition and renovation to the St. Albans School Little Sanctuary
- Historic Preservation Review Board application for 2808 Ordway Street, HPA 22-364, for a two story rear addition
- ABRA Schedule C License Renewal for Hot & Juicy Crawfish at 2651 Connecticut Avenue NW
- Resolution supporting Woodley Park Participation in 2022 Art All Night (Saturday, September 24, 2022)
VII. Commission Business
- Consideration of a Zoning Commission Case No. 22-17 for Wisco Wally, LLC for a Map Amendment
- Consideration of a Grant Application for Feed the Family Ward 3 Food Pantry for $3,000
- Consideration of a Resolution in Support of Rooted Therapeutics, LLC application for the District of Columbia's medical marijuana dispensary at 2614 Connecticut Avenue NW
- Consideration of an ABRA Schedule C License Renewal for the Omni Shoreham Hotel at 2500 Calvert Street NW
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Single Member District Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!