ANC3C Public Meeting – July 15, 2019
Date/Time: July 15, 2019 7:00 pm
Location: Cleveland Park Library, 3310 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20008
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can asked to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Request for a Stipulated Alcohol License for Naanwise (ABRA #113-962) at 2635 Connecticut Ave NW to permit restaurant to open while permanent liquor license is pending
- ABRA Class C license for Naanwise at 2635 Connecticut Ave NW
- ABRA Class CR license for Tino's Pizzeria at 3420 Connecticut Ave NW
VII. Commission Business
- Consideration of Historic Preservation Review Board application (HPA 19-450) for rear addition at 3517 Ordway Street NW
- Presentation by DCPS on changes to the Historic Preservation Review Board application for John Eaton Elementary School concept design
- Consideration of Historic Preservation Review Board application (HPA 19-458) for concept review at 3541 Quebec Street NW
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- SMD Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!