ANC3C Public Meeting – January 23, 2019
Date/Time: January 23, 2019 7:30 pm
Location: Cleveland Park Library, 3310 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20008
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can asked to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at email@example.com.
I. Establishment of Quorum
Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
- Welcome New 2D Police Commander Duncan Bedlion
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Board of Zoning Adjustment application (BZA #19904) to construct a second story rear addition for 2921 28th Street NW
- Request by Roadside-NASH Development to remove from the D.C. Highway Plan an extension of 39th Street NW from just north of Rodman Street into the 3900 Wisconsin Avenue property
VII. Commission Business
- Election of Officers
- Consideration of a Resolution agreeing to participate in the ANC Security Fund and contributing $25 to the Fund. The Fund indemnifies the ANC from misappropriation and negligent losses of funds by the Chairperson and Treasurer of the ANC for unpaid operating expenses.
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board Application for a one story side and rear addition, and second story addition to garage for 3503 Woodley Rd. NW
- Consideration of a Resolution relating to an amended agreement with the Department of General Services regarding the Ward 3 Short-Term Family Housing patio appeal to the Board of Zoning Adjustment
VIII. Other Business
- Approval of Q1 Quarterly Report
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!