ANC3C Public Meeting – January 19, 2022
Date/Time: January 19, 2022 7:30 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting, Online, Washington, DC 20008
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can ask to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at email@example.com.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Resolution in support of Speed Humps on Cortland Place
- Historic Preservation Review Board application for 3309 Woodley Road NW, HPA 22-034, for concept/extend front porch and portico
- Resolution in support of a Senior Wellness Center in Ward 3
- Resolution in support of reinstating the L1 Bus Line
VII. Commission Business
- Officer Elections
- Approval of the ANC’s participation in the Advisory Neighborhood Commission Security Fund
- Presentation by DDOT on Transportation Safety Investigation Requests
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application for 3427 Wisconsin Avenue NW, HPA 22-078, for a concept/relocate existing house to Norton Place frontage; construct three-story plus penthouse multi-family building
- Consideration of a Stipulated License for Maddy’s Tavern
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Single Member District Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!