ANC3C Public Meeting – January 18, 2023
Date/Time: January 18, 2023 7:30 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting, Online, Washington, DC 20008
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Jan 18, 2023 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can ask to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Resolution Regarding Traffic Calming Measures on Newark St. NW between 34th St NW and Connecticut Ave NW
VII. Commission Business
- Election of Officers
- Consideration of the ANC’s participation in the Advisory Neighborhood Commission Security Fund
- Consideration of the 2023/January 2024 meeting calendar
- Consideration of Rules or Code of Conduct
- Consideration of Chairs of existing Standing Committees: Safe Sustainable and Equitable Transportation Committee; Transparency and Public Processes Committee; and Community Engagement & Grants Committee
- Consideration of Resolution Regarding Zoning, Housing & Economic Development Committee as Standing Committee
- Consideration of Resolution Regarding Residential Historic Preservation Review Committee as Standing Committee
- Consideration of a Letter regarding MacArthur High School Bus
- Consideration of a Resolution Regarding U.S. Naval Observatory Historic District Nomination
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Single Member District Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!