ANC3C Public Meeting – February 22, 2022
Date/Time: February 22, 2022 7:30 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting, Online, Washington, DC 20008
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can ask to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at email@example.com.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Historic Preservation Review Board application for 3506 34th Street for a proposed addition of a rear-facing roof shed dormer
- Resolution regarding the 2022 United Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll DC Half Marathon and 5K
VII. Commission Business
- Presentation from Office of Planning regarding the Upcoming Cleveland Park and Woodley Park Planning Process
- Presentation by Rob Wolcheski of Roadside Development on the City Ridge project at 3900 Wisconsin Ave NW
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application for 3300 Newark Street for proposed stairs, stone patios, swimming pool, basketball court, batting cage, and new landscaping in the rear yard (Macomb ravine)
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application from Carmel Partners for two residential buildings on the site of the former Wardman Hotel at 2660 Woodley Road, includes site plan and landscape plan
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Single Member District Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!