ANC3C Public Meeting – February 20, 2019 – CANCELED
Date/Time: February 20, 2019 7:00 pm
Location: Cleveland Park Library, 3310 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20008
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can asked to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Authorize holding financial documents and ANC checkbook at Treasurer and Commissioner Boucher's home
- Resolution regarding the 2019 United Airlines Rock 'n' Roll DC Marathon and Half Marathon Series
- Resolution regarding RPP Parking for the 3800 and 3900 block of Massachusetts Avenue NW
VII. Commission Business
- Presentation by Doug Buchanan, Chief Communications Officer, DC Fire and EMS Dept., on improvements to the Right Care, Right Now/Nurse Triage Line program.
- Introduction to Zoo Chief of Police Covington and presentation with MPD Lt. Ralph Neal on Zoo-related traffic, noise, and safety issues
- Consideration of a Letter regarding Comment on Revised Draft Small Cell Antenna Regulations
VIII. Other Business
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!