ANC3C Public Meeting – February 19, 2020
Date/Time: February 19, 2020 7:00 pm
Location: Cleveland Park Library, 3310 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20008
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can asked to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Historic Preservation Review Board Application (HPA 20-135) regarding 2829 29th Street NW for rooftop rear addition
- Resolution regarding the 2020 United Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll DC Marathon and Half Marathon Series
- Resolution regarding Funding Support for “Birth to Three for All DC Amendment Act of 2018”
- Historic Preservation Review Board Application (HPA 20-178) regarding 3411 Ordway Street NW for a 2-story garage accessory structure and a sub-grade rear addition
- Resolution on the need for the Mayor and Council to fund the Campaign Finance Reform Amendment Act of 2018, otherwise known as the Pay-to-Play Law, in the upcoming Budget
VII. Commission Business
- Presentation by Zach Rybarczyk regarding Cleveland Park Main Street
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board Application (HPA 20-095) regarding 3100 Macomb Street NW for concept/new construction of the Washington International School science/academic building
- Consideration of a Resolution regarding WMATA's proposed bus cuts and service changes for FY2021
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- SMD Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!