ANC3C Public Meeting – December 17, 2018
Date/Time: December 17, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Cleveland Park Library, 3310 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20008
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can asked to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC,; QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Consideration of a Construction Management Agreement with the McLean Gardens Condominium Association and NASH-Roadside 3900 Wisconsin LLC for the redevelopment of 3900 Wisconsin Ave NW (Draft Construction Management Agreement with the McLean Gardens Condominium Association and NASH-Roadside 3900 Wisconsin LLC)
- Resolution in support of a speed camera on Massachusetts Avenue between Idaho Avenue and Macomb Street
VII. Commission Business
- Consideration of a Proposed agreement with the city regarding the Ward 3 Short-Term Family Housing shelter patio/deck
- Consideration of a Public Space Application submitted by the Embassy of Australia to alter the driveway, wall, fence, and entrance at the embassy residence at 3120 Cleveland Avenue NW
- Consideration of a Resolution urging the Department of Human Services to open a temporary men’s hypothermia shelter in Ward 3
VIII. Other Business
- Website Update
- Secretary’s Report: Approval of Minutes from the November 19 meeting
- Treasurer's Report
- Administrative Issues: Approval of 2019 Meeting Dates - SMD Reports - Other – Next Meeting Wednesday, January 23 at Cleveland Park Library.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!