ANC3C Public Meeting – December 16, 2019
Date/Time: December 16, 2019 7:00 pm
Location: Cleveland Park Library, 3310 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20008
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can asked to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at email@example.com.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- ABRA Class C new license for Mr. Chen's at 3419 Connecticut Avenue NW
- ABRA Class C new license for District Kitchen – 2nd Time at 2606 Connecticut Avenue NW
VII. Commission Business
- Presentation by Office of Planning Director Andrew Trueblood regarding the Comprehensive Plan amendments
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application (HPA #20-043) for concept approval of townhouses and retail new construction east of the Macklin Apartment building and new multi-family unit west of Macklin at 3400 Connecticut Avenue NW and 2911 Newark Street
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Approval of Planning & Zoning and Regular Meeting Dates for 2020
- SMD Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!