ANC3C Public Meeting – December 14, 2020
Date/Time: December 14, 2020 6:30 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting, Online, Washington, DC 20008
Topic: ANC 3C December 2020 Monthly Public Meeting
Time: Dec 14, 2020 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 760 702 2279
One tap mobile
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 760 702 2279
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can asked to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Historic Preservation Review Board application for 3171 Porter Street NW (HPA 21-094) for new dormers and attic windows
VII. Commission Business
- Consideration of a Stipulated ABRA license and Entertainment Endorsement for 3321 Bistro at 3321 Connecticut Avenue NW
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application for 3410 Rodman Street NW (HPA 21-092) for a two-story rear addition and alterations to side bay and porch
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application for 3310 Ross Place NW (HPA 21-098) for two-story rear and side addition
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application for 3512 Lowell Street NW (HPA 21-096) for one-story pool house
- Consideration of a Resolution on WMATA's budget-related plan to close the Cleveland Park Metro Station
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- SMD Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!