ANC3C Public Meeting – December 13, 2022
Date/Time: December 13, 2022 7:30 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting, Online, Washington, DC 20008
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Dec 13, 2022 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can ask to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at email@example.com.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- January Meeting Date - Wednesday, January 18th
VII. Commission Business
- Consideration of a Resolution Requesting Installation of Traffic Calming Measures in McLean Gardens
- Consideration of Proposed Bylaw Changes to Comport with DC Law
- Consideration of a Resolution regarding the Endangered Animals Art Project
- Consideration of a Resolution regarding DPW Zero Waste Plan
- Consideration of a Resolution Honoring George Idelson for his Service to the Cleveland Park Community, Washington, DC and the United States
- Consideration of a Resolution regarding the Picture and Tweet Showing Current and Newly Elected Commissioners using Obscene Gesture to Ridicule Criticism of Bike Lanes
- Consideration of a Resolution Congratulating Commissioner Lee Brian Reba for Service to the Community
- Consideration of a Resolution Congratulating Commissioner Nancy MacWood for Service to the Community
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Single Member District Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!