ANC3C Public Meeting – April 19, 2021
Date/Time: April 19, 2021 8:00 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting, Online, Washington, DC 20008
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can asked to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
VII. Commission Business
- Consideration of a Resolution in Support of Concept C for DDOT options on Connecticut Avenue
- Consideration of a Resolution regarding a Board of Zoning Application for Special Exception for WIS (Case No. 20458)
- Consideration of a Resolution regarding a Historic Preservation Review Board application for 3056 Porter Street (HPA 21-267) to add a two story addition to the rear and replace garage doors with windows in the front
- Consideration of a Resolution regarding Ward 3 Mutual Aid Grant
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Single Member District Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!