ANC3C Public Meeting – April 18, 2022
Date/Time: April 18, 2022 7:30 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting, Online, Washington, DC 20008
The following Zoom link for ANC 3C’s April Meeting is a registration link only. You will be asked to provide your email address in order to receive the Zoom login link, which will be emailed to you immediately upon registration. The email will include a link to join the meeting as well as a passcode which will be necessary if you choose to join the meeting via phone rather than computer. ANC 3C will not retain or disclose your email address.
You are invited to ANC 3C’s April meeting.
When: Apr 18, 2022 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Please register at the below link:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can ask to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Historic Preservation Review Board application for 3501 34th Street NW to install visible solar roof panels on contributing house (HPA 22-088)
- Historic Preservation Review Board application for 3433 Wisconsin Avenue NW to relocate existing contributing house on same lot (HPA 22-241)
- Resolution supporting funding for the renovation and modernization of Hardy Middle School
- Resolution requesting the standardization and modernization of ANC equipment and technological services
VII. Commission Business
- Announcement of the Election on 4/23/22 of a commissioner for 3C08
- Presentation by Laura Zeilinger (DHS) on the Mayor’s FY23 Budget and Financial Plan
- Consideration of a Public Space Permit Application for 3005 Normanstone Drive to waive the 42" height fence limit to repair existing non-compliant fence and to permit parking on driveway past the building restriction line (#388322)
- Consideration of a Board of Zoning Adjustment application for a use variance at 3801 Macomb Street (#320699)
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Single Member District Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!