ANC3C Public Meeting – April 15, 2019
Date/Time: April 15, 2019 7:00 pm
Location: Cleveland Park Library, 3310 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20008
The full agenda will be available 1 week before the public meeting.
The ANC meets every month. An agenda for the upcoming meeting is available here.
As a neighbor, there are several opportunities to present to the ANC during a meeting: You can make an Announcement, or speak during the Community Forum, or you can asked to be recognized by the Chair during the Commission Business.
If you have any questions or comments about the upcoming meeting, email the Administrator, Rachel Worsham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC, QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- ABRA Liquor License Renewals, Class C: 3C01 Lebanese Taverna, Petits Plats, Woodley Cafe, Macintyre's Pub, Sushi-toni, Rajaji Curry House 3C02 Open City, The Italians Kitchen (entertainment endorsement), Marriott Wardman Park Hotel (entertainment endorsement), New District Kitchen 3C03 Duke's Counter (cover charge entertainment endorsement - Wed. -Sunday) 3C04 Paragon Thai Restaurant, Firehook, Coppi's (entertainment endorsement), Sababa/Bindass 3C05 Indique, Siam House, Medium Rare 3C06 Silver (entertainment endorsement - Thursday-Saturday) 3C07 Cactus Cantina, Two Amys, Barcelona (entertainment endorsement), Raku, Giant 3C08 The Shoreham Hotel (entertainment endorsement), The Glover Park Hotel (entertainment endorsement) 3C09 La Piquette, Cafe Deluxe, Heritage India
VII. Commission Business
- Presentation of the Connecticut Avenue Streetscape and Drainage Project by DDOT Deputy Director Everett Lott, Zahara Dorriz, and Donise Jackson
- Consideration of Historic Preservation Review Board application for concept approval of 2 1/2-story side and rear addition, and relocation of driveway for 3401 Lowell Street, NW
- Consideration of Historic Preservation Review Board application for concept approval of relocation of contributing house to corner of lot and construction of seven-story multi-family condominium building for 3219 Wisconsin Avenue, NW
VIII. Other Business
- Website Update
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report - Approval of QFR
- SMD Reports
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. Thank you!