Posts by: "anc3c-admin"
Sorry, what you are looking for isn't here.
Upcoming MeetingsJul1MonJul3Wed6:30 pm Cathedral Commons Liaison Committee Meeting @ MPD 2D StationCathedral Commons Liaison Commit… @ MPD 2D StationJul 3 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pmThe Construction Liaison Committee for the Cathedral Commons (aka “New Giant”) project meets monthly. These meetings are open to the public. If you have questions [...]
ANC3C on Twitter
- ANC3C Public Meeting Tonite! 7:30pm, 2D MPD. A full and interesting agenda. Read the full agenda here: http://t.co/4m5WwsJSLc 12:09:21 PM June 17, 2013
- Oyster-Adams Bilingual School has made a recommendation to the Chancellor for the program. Read the full story here http://t.co/v7A3iZCDqo 12:07:14 PM June 17, 2013
- Tomorrow, May 30, Janney Elem. School Am. Red Cross Blood Drive 2:30-7:30PM, Janney Gym. Q's? email Patty Furco @ PattyLynn1@aol. com 04:32:09 PM May 29, 2013
- DOH to provide info on latest outbreak of rabies in our parklands. Public meeting tonite at 7:30pm. Latest agenda at http://t.co/LDwQ81aTsb 10:39:24 AM May 20, 2013
- Remember: The HAWK signal in Cleveland Park is fully operational as of May 16th. Questions? email Wasim Raja (firstname.lastname@example.org) 11:55:47 AM May 17, 2013
- CM. Mary Cheh will hold a public Roundtable on Wisconsin Av Upgrade/Streetscape Project. 5/1/2013, 11AM, 1350 Pennsylvania Av, NW, Rm 412. 02:17:29 PM April 26, 2013
- WMATA track work resumes, with service changes on ALL lines from 10 p.m. 4/19 - 2am 4/21. See http://t.co/6YkXZ3DvFL for more details. 11:19:58 AM April 15, 2013