Full Agenda is available 1 week before the public meeting
ANC3C Meeting, Monday November 19, 2018 at 7:30PM.
Location: Cleveland Park Library, 3310 Connecticut Avenue, NW
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC,; QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
VII. Commission Business
1. Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application (HPA-#18-534) for a three-story rear addition at 3300 Newark Street NW
2. Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application (HPA #19-041) to rotate contributing house and construct an addition for multi-family use for 3219 Wisconsin Avenue NW
3. Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application to modify side elevation and add two stories to rear elevation for 3426 Macomb Street NW
4. Consideration of a Foreign Missions Board of Zoning Adjustment application to transfer use from embassy residence to consulate for the Embassy of Nepal at 2730 34th Place NW
5. Consideration of Letter to DPR and DGS regarding Hearst Park Pool & Renovation Project
VIII. Other Business
- Website Update
- Secretary’s Report: Approval of Minutes from the October 15 meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Administrative Issues:
- SMD Reports
- Other – Next Meeting Monday, December 17 at Cleveland Park Library.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. If you have supplemental materials, please send them to email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance to facilitate distribution and archiving. Thank you!