Full Agenda is available 1 week before the public meeting
ANC3C Meeting, Wednesday April 18, 2018 at 7:30PM.
Location: Maret School, 3000 Cathedral Avenue, NW
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC,; QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- ABRA Renewal for Cleveland Park Liquors, 3423 Connecticut Ave, NW
- ABRA Renewal for Burka’s Fine Wines & Liquors, 3500 Wisconsin Ave, NW
- ABRA Renewal for Weygandt Wines LLC, 3519 Connecticut Ave, NW
- ABRA Renewal for Sherry’s Wine & Spirits at 2627 Connecticut Ave, NW
- ABRA New Liquor License for Streets Market at 3427 Connecticut Ave, NW
VII. Commission Business
- Presentation on the DC Housing Choice Voucher Program and its Implementation in Cleveland Park (Presenters include the Department of Human Services; DC Housing Authority; Jane Lewis and Tony Towns representing the DC Office of the Attorney General, Public Advocacy Division; Carissa Barry, President, Daro Management Services; and the DC MPD, Second District.)
- Consideration of Public Space Application #299180 for a sidewalk enclosure at McDonald’s, 2616 Connecticut Avenue, NW.
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application (HPA #18-305) for a new rear roof dormer for 3552 Quebec Street, NW
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application (HPA #18-129) for partial demolition of original roof and a rear 3-story addition for 3415 Porter St.
- Consideration of Public Space Application #232883 to close a curb cut on 4000 Wisconsin Ave. NW, relocate a truck entrance on Upton Street and remove street trees.
- Consideration of Public Space Application #300217 for a streetscape plan of 4000 Wisconsin Ave. NW, including sidewalk paving and installing bike racks, a 19-bike bikeshare station, trees, other landscaping and trash cans. The developer also seeks approval for bay windows and canopies.
VIII. Other Business
- Website Update
- Secretary’s Report: Approval of Minutes from the March 19 meeting
- Treasurer’s Report:
- Administrative Issues:
- SMD Reports
- Other – Next Meeting Monday, May 21 at Maret School.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. If you have supplemental materials, please send them to email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance to facilitate distribution and archiving. Thank you!