Full Agenda is available 1 week before the public meeting
ANC3C Meeting, Monday November 13, 2017 at 7:30PM.
Location: Community Room, MPD2D, 3320 Idaho Avenue NW
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listserves: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, QH, Ward3DC, and NWC, Twitter)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
Motion of No Objection to the following Class B ABRA renewals:
- Vace (ABRA-014926)
- Manhattan Market (ABRA-017772)
- Walgreens (ABRA-084354)
- Yes! Organic Market (ABRA-101078)
VII. Commission Business
- Presentation by Marcy Bernbaum with People for Fairness Coalition (PFFC) Downtown DC Public Restroom Initiative
- Presentation by Dan Hafner and Matt Winter regarding DC ReInvest position urging DC to end its contract with Wells Fargo Bank
- Presentation by Alan Etter, DC Office of Unified Communications on the agency and its functions.
- Consideration of a Public Space permit application (#221221) for a retaining wall at 2939 Newark St.
- Consideration of a HPRB application for preliminary review of site plan for NASH-Roadside Fannie Mae development
- Consideration of an ABRA Class B Liquor License renewal for Giant Cathedral Commons (ABRA-095375)
- Consideration of a resolution pertaining to the Comprehensive Code of Conduct of the District of Columbia Establishment and BEGA Amendment Act of 2017.
- Consideration of a resolution regarding the contract between the D.C. Government and Wells Fargo Bank
- Consideration of a resolution on the proposed new ethics regulations that apply District Government Employee rules to ANC commissioners.
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary’s Report: Approval of Minutes from the October 16, 2017 meeting
- Treasurer’s Report:
- Administrative Issues:
- SMD Reports
- Other- status of microphones
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. If you have supplemental materials, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance to facilitate distribution and archiving. Thank you!