Full Agenda is available 1 week before the public meeting
ANC3C Meeting, Monday September 18, 2017 at 7:30PM.
Location: Community Room, MPD2D, 3320 Idaho Avenue NW
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listserves: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, QH, Ward3DC, and NWC, Twitter)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Consideration of a resolution regarding commendation for Lt. Ralph Neal’s service to the Metropolitan Police Department.
VII. Commission Business
- Presentation by Sam Zimbabwe, DDOT Chief Project Delivery Officer, Rock Creek Park Superintendent Julia Washburn, and Beach Drive reconstruction project manager Mike McMahon on completion of segment one and implementation of segments two and three of Beach Drive reconstruction, including effects on Connecticut Avenue and surrounding neighborhood streets.
- Presentation by Kevin McCormick, Cleveland Park Library construction manager for Gilbane Building Company, and Rauzia Ruhana Ally, Project Manager, DCPL Capital Planning and Construction Division, on construction progress and decisions regarding interior finishes.
- Presentation by Paul Hoffman, DDOT Supervisory Civil Engineer, Infrastructure Project Management Division, on assessment of drainage issues on Connecticut Ave. in the Cleveland Park commercial area and solutions planned as part of the Streetscape Drainage Project.
- Consideration of a Resolution regarding DC Department of Parks and Recreation and DC Department of General Services plan to build a Ward 3 outdoor swimming pool on the grounds of the Hearst Field as part of the Hearst Park and Improvement Project. (SMD05)
VIII. Other Business
- Secretary’s Report: Approval of Minutes from the July 17, 2017 meeting
- Treasurer’s Report:
- Administrative Issues: laptop replacement
- SMD Reports
- Other- status of microphones
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. If you have supplemental materials, please send them to email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance to facilitate distribution and archiving. Thank you!