Full Agenda is available 1 week before the public meeting
ANC3C Meeting, Monday May 21, 2018 at 7:30PM.
Location: Maret School, 3000 Cathedral Avenue, NW
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC,; QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- ABRA Renewal for Papa Liquors at 3703 Macomb Street
- ABRA Renewal for Cathedral Liquors at 3000 Connecticut Avenue
- Historic Preservation Review Board application (HPA #18-366) for a small rear addition, new side porches, widening of rear portion of driveway, and replacement windows and trims to match existing for 3512 Lowell Street
- Public Space application (#300791) for a sign for Sikh Gurdwara on 3801 Massachusetts Avenue
VII. Commission Business
- Presentation by Grif Johnson from Quiet Clean DC on Leaf Blower legislation introduced by CM Mary Cheh that would restrict certain types of leaf blowers
- Presentation by Jackie Stanley from DC Department of Parks and Recreation on plans for Ward 3 Pool at Hearst Park and updates on previous requests for information from ANC 3C.
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application (HPA #18-129) for partial demolition of original roof and a rear 3-story addition for 3415 Porter Street
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application (HPA #17-10) for Historic Landmark designation of lobby and entrance gates of Wardman Tower for 2600/2660 Woodley Road
- Consideration of a Board of Zoning Adjustment application for the Embassy of Norway at 2710 34th Street (BZA #19788) regarding addition to and renovation of existing Chancery building
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application (HPA #17-495) for 3900 Wisconsin Avenue regarding revised concept, building and landscape alterations and additions
- Consideration of a resolution to call on the Department of For-Hire Vehicles to release Porter Street taxi stand spaces
- Consideration of a resolution requesting DDOT to study weekend residential parking on Ordway Street in 3C04 and 3C05
- Consideration of a resolution requesting that DDOT evaluate the reversible rush hour lanes on Connecticut Avenue
- Consideration of a Carbon Fee resolution
VIII. Other Business
- Website Update
- Secretary’s Report: Approval of Minutes from the April 18 meeting
- Treasurer’s Report:
- Administrative Issues:
- SMD Reports
- Other – Next Meeting Monday, June 18 at Maret School.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. If you have supplemental materials, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance to facilitate distribution and archiving. Thank you!