Full Agenda is available 1 week before the public meeting
ANC3C Meeting, Monday December 17, 2018 at 7:30PM.
Location: Cleveland Park Library, 3310 Connecticut Avenue, NW
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC,; QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
- Consideration of a Construction Management Agreement with the McLean Gardens Condominium Association and NASH-Roadside 3900 Wisconsin LLC for the redevelopment of 3900 Wisconsin Ave NW (Draft Construction Management Agreement with the McLean Gardens Condominium Association and NASH-Roadside 3900 Wisconsin LLC)
- Resolution in support of a speed camera on Massachusetts Avenue between Idaho Avenue and Macomb Street
VII. Commission Business
- Consideration of a Proposed agreement with the city regarding the Ward 3 Short-Term Family Housing shelter patio/deck
- Consideration of a Public Space Application submitted by the Embassy of Australia to alter the driveway, wall, fence, and entrance at the embassy residence at 3120 Cleveland Avenue NW
- Consideration of a Resolution urging the Department of Human Services to open a temporary men’s hypothermia shelter in Ward 3
VIII. Other Business
- Website Update
- Secretary’s Report: Approval of Minutes from the November 19 meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Administrative Issues: Approval of 2019 Meeting Dates
- SMD Reports
- Other – Next Meeting Wednesday, January 23 at Cleveland Park Library.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. If you have supplemental materials, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance to facilitate distribution and archiving. Thank you!