Full Agenda is available 1 week before the public meeting
ANC3C Meeting, Monday September 17, 2018 at 7:30PM.
Location: Cleveland Park Library, 3310 Connecticut Avenue, NW
I. Establishment of Quorum
II. Verification of Notice (Listservs: CP,WP, MAHCA, CAH, MG, OG, Ward3DC,; QH Manager, Broadmoor Manager, Woodland Normandstone Liaison, NWC, Twitter and the ANC3C Website)
III. Approval of Agenda
V. Community Forum – (Members of the public are invited to ask questions and raise concerns about issues that are not otherwise on the agenda.)
VI. Consent Calendar
VII. Commission Business
- Consideration of a Board of Zoning Adjustment application for National Cathedral School at 3612 Woodley Road NW (BZA #18233-A) for a Special Exception to increase enrollment by 15 students and to increase FTE staff by 10
- Consideration of a Board of Zoning Adjustment application for 2619-2623 Wisconsin Avenue NW (BZA #19751) for a Special Exception to build and operate a Continuing Care Retirement Community with 38 residential units and 9 on-site parking spaces on an R-1-B lot. A second Special Exception is requested to reduce the parking requirement from 18 spaces to 9 spaces
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application (#HPA-18-534) for a three story rear addition at 3300 Newark Street NW
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application (#HPA-18-606) for a two story rear addition including porte cochere and enlargement of front facade windows for 3118 Quebec Place NW
- Consideration of a Historic Preservation Review Board application (#HPA-18-611) for one and two story additions to side and rear facades for 2929 Macomb Street NW
- Consideration of a Resolution regarding DDOT draft guidelines on Small Cell Technology
VIII. Other Business
- Website Update
- Secretary’s Report: Approval of Minutes from the July 16 and August 15 meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Administrative Issues:
- SMD Reports
- Other – Next Meeting Monday, October 15 at Cleveland Park Library.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a project or concern to be considered at this or any upcoming meeting, please contact your ANC Commissioner. If you have supplemental materials, please send them to email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance to facilitate distribution and archiving. Thank you!